Wednesday, April 4, 2007

hey

Iam sick AGAIN!!! got some new antibiotics..
I had my court thing today over phone..it was very hard and my ex. lawyer tried to push me over the limit..
with my fever and all things I mixed stuff up..BUT I aint care... that bastard sat there and LIED!!

what can I say that man does not deserve all the love that I once gave him so iam gonna take it all back with interest .. I aint revengeful , but I aint gonna let him destroy our relationship, then my life, then the kids..

You've gotta give love back and you need to be there for others like they have been there for your ass..

The sentence will be send in like 2 weeks or some.. Iam waiting keepin my fingers crossed..

When I see him I cant see him like the one he was.. I look at him and see a stranger.. is this his true him? well like my friend said once a wife abuser always a wife abuser... I need 2 belive her and I need 2 belive it.. cause I cant keep on and hurt my self like this.. LIFE'S HARD...

No comments: