Tuesday, May 1, 2007

are you a real man or a boy???

When someone is in the age of 34 I actually think he is mature enough to be straight real and open...
When someone is 34 they can call themselves MEN! if they act like it...
When it comes to MR L I wonder is he man or a boy??? we will see later today cause a real man can answer if he wanna be with me or not, not sit there all quiet and dont give a shit about things they have started..
Well he wont even be a boy in my eyes he will be a bitch ya dig a real ass Pussy! Damm I hate pussy ass men .. and even though I do I always end up in unluckly game with men who are bigger pussys then me and I have a reason to be a pussy I have one!!
this is latest news...
MR L called at my best friends home number in the middle of the night cause he doesnt got her new so she called him from it just to see if he did answer but ofcourse he didnt.. He did call her up like more then one day later in the night.. when her husband answered he hung up...did he recognize tha voice or whatt? well they could see it was from his phone number so..
Now I snt him a sms like where are we standing can you holla back to me... this is the last one cause tomorrow he will get some company at his work IF he doesnt answer..ya dig? he will loose ALOT if he cant be a man.. he will never be able to find himself a girl in this town again..lol Maybe a hoe though..
Yeah I have power here and NOONE just fuck me up like that ..call me all the time say they really like me and wonder if I wanna be theirs.. it wasnt like he fucked me and disappeared..no he kept on callin was here just cuttle with me..
I just tell ya its gonna be big problem for him if he cant act like the man he is suppose to be.. I know all people he know and more i am famous here ya dig.. The BIG E is not so big as you think..LOL nah its a smalltown..
but who cares noone shall accept being treated like they aint worthy a answer a call..
we will see what will happen........

No comments: