Sunday, January 21, 2007

questions

dont ask me something you cant handle.. I will tell you the truth and I wont make it smoother and easyier for you to hear..I will tell right away straight forward with my own style that only I can... Then if you cant handle it its your own buissness cause I aint a mindreader and I aint a lier..
Maybe I choose not to tell you until you ask cause I knew how you were going to react...and I must say you cant be that smart cause you know I have a past too... Then when you run around and just scream and make my day a living hell just cause you are such a jelous ass.. Then I act COLD ...how the hell can I react to such stupidity? Its a reason it's my past...thats why I have moved on and that dont mean anything now...

This what was destroyed our relationship.. trust is the number 1 kee in a relationship...you hadnt any of that to me.. and I think you dont have any of that to yourself either...

No comments: