Saturday, January 20, 2007

TRUST

I always trust people before they prove something else.. Iam maybe to kind and Iam a very forgiving person.. I can give alot of chances to people that have hurt me .. But sometimes even I get enough and then I become icecold .. I dont forgive ever and things can never be the same again... Often people think they can drive me and push me very very far and I will still forgive them and when they realize that I have a level to.. they are so SORRY.. but then its to late...
What I try to say is..if you have me as a friend as a partner and you dont hurt me you will have me for life.. but everytime you hurt me some of what we have go off and it will end up in that we dont have a fucking thing...

I aint saying Iam a pretty little angel that never do anything wrong..I can hurt to I know that but I aint lie, cheat, back-trash you or being unlojal... I try to always think my behaviour after how I want others to behave..

No comments: