Thursday, April 5, 2007

after some thinking

Have I realized that right now Iam just so fuckin disappointed at my self and at all the men I have ever meet..
I dont care about him in that special way anymore, and I dont ever wanna him back.. For like a little moment I thought that everythings gonna be alright if we just get back together again..
But I know that he will NEVER change.. he CANT love me..he NEVER have loved me in the RIGHT way.. he DOESNT know how to LOVE...

Iam gonna continue this proceed.. Iam gonna get full costidy and Iam gonna keep him OUT and AWAY from me and the KIDS..

this man is a true psychopath..and he can act.. he play his game and he think Iam too stupied not to see it.. I have seen it all along but I have been to damm nice to that bastard....

now my life is gonna be more fun, more exciting,more sexy... JUST MORE!!!

No comments: