Friday, January 19, 2007

my friend Alex

I had this best friend that I always hung with his name was Alex... Alex and I did everything together when I lived in Cambridge.. he tought me all the bad stuff..lol.. he was like 4 years older then me and he took me to places I never been to... He took me to my first rave.. and it was like WOHA!! me Alex and 5 other guys .. we danced all night took some E and behaved like we owned the place.. My first Rave in London... I was amazed it was hard music just pumping in my brain mixing with the E I took and it made it all like a heaven.. The music wasnt longer music it was like a story... I always had a good time with Alex and the badboyz... I dont know where I got the currage from but I knew that they would never let anything bad happen to me..
I did all what they did.. and as I said they tought me all to be bad..lol
When I came back to sweden I was bored... thats why I have moved so much.. I dont do drugs anymore and I will never do it again just so you know, but I think all people should try cause it will give you some experiance that you never can read your brain to get...

No comments: