Saturday, January 20, 2007

anal sex

everybody writes about it so now its my turn..lol
Every man is kinda fascinated about it and most men says repetable times that women likes it.. - all women I have been with likes it...- you gonna like it with me.. -it must be done right... and so on...
I have tried it..and I still aint a fan of it.. It hurts and I feel like a stuffed sausage.. I feel like Iam gonna shit.. and if someone likes that sure keep on..
But the fact that every woman likes it is a BIG LIE!!! all my friends and women I've talked to says its a pain in the ass... lol..
So why do men keep on lieing about this kinda shit??? dont they know we are smarter then that?? or do the women lie to the men about this and says it was the pleasure of the year?? I dont know and I still search for answers.. and the answers aint stuff in my ass so no searchin in there..lol

No comments: